We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders, and appreciate your patience while orders may be delayed in shipping by 2-3 business days.
Hey, Hi, Hello,
During these unprecedented times, we’ve been thinking a lot about what #DoingThings means in a world dramatically different from the one we knew just a few months ago. For us, it’s always been about generating endorphins through movement, so we’ve focused on being your Resource for Recreation. We’ve shifted our IRL events to be virtual and have stretched, flexed, and danced with more than 15,000 of you so far — all from the safety of our homes, and led by instructors whose gyms and studios have closed due to COVID-19.
But #DoingThings is also, fundamentally, about action. Over the last month, we’ve worked to support our community and the healthcare professionals who are tirelessly caring for those affected by the coronavirus. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Producing OV Masks in an effort to lessen the spread and ensure that proper PPE is distributed to those on the front lines of the crisis. The first batch of OV Masks generated $125,000 for Direct Relief. For the second batch, released on June 5, we will donate 100% of proceeds to the ACLU’s COVID-19 efforts that supports underprivileged communities who have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic.
- Donating material to Orenda Tribe and B. Yellowtail, two indigenous designers, who have transitioned our fabric to make over 15,000 protective masks for their elders, frontline workers, and families of Navajo Nation. We first met Orenda Tribe through its Diné founder Amy Yeung, who was featured in one of our campaigns last year.
- Sending hundreds of yards of material to Mask Transit, an organization aiming to distribute masks to people experiencing homelessness.
- Contributing hundreds of clothing items to Delivering Good’s efforts to help families and individuals around the U.S. impacted by COVID-19, including those facing poverty, homelessness, and job loss.
- Raising over $8K in a donation-based class with Dance Church benefitting Artist Relief, which supports artists impacted by COVID-19.
- Continuing to offer all healthcare workers an ongoing 30% discount.
As the world changes around us, we are inspired by what has remained constant — a true sense of belonging and looking out for one another. We can’t wait to see you again soon, but until then — keep #DoingThings, safely.
— Team OV